Native plants are available for purchase through TLC seasonally. All plants are provided by our local partner, Red Buffalo Nursery in Richmond, Illinois. Plants are split into four categories (rain garden, prairie garden, pollinator garden, and savanna garden), with individual species chosen by our experts to encourage bloom throughout the season, as well as maximized benefits for local pollinators.
- March-May 12, 2017:Plants are available for order below or call 815-337-9502. Pickup will be May 19th from 10am-3:30pm and May 20th from 3pm-5pm at the TLC Office, 4622 Dean St, Woodstock, IL 60098.
- IMPORTANT: Prices are based on a minimum order of 3 half-pint plugs per species
- TLC members receive 10% off their order! Enter MEMBER in the coupon code box. Not sure if you're a member? Call us, 815-337-9502. Become a member now
- Design Tip: Many landscape design experts suggest planting in groups of 3, 5 or 7, with one foot spacing between plants.
- Watering Tips: Water new plants for the first few weeks, and possibly longer if it is very dry.
- Need help picking specific plants or advice on native gardening? Sign up for a Conservation@Home visit and we can help pick plants for your specific needs! Call Sarah Michehl at 815-337-9502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.