Fall native plant sale now closed, look for our spring 2021 sale to open March 1!
- Fall 2020 Pickup: 2222 Dean St, Woodstock (Soil & Water Conservation District Building)
- September 18, 10am-3pm
- September 19, 1:00-5:00pm
- Masks required
- TLC members receive 10% off their order! Enter MEMBER in the coupon code box at checkout (be sure to hit "enter" after typing in your code, or discount will not be applied). Not sure if you're a member? Call us, 815-337-9502. Become a member now
- All plants are provided by our local partner, Red Buffalo Nursery in Richmond, Illinois. Plants are split into three categories with individual species chosen by our experts to encourage bloom throughout the season, as well as maximized benefits for local pollinators.
- Design Tip: Many landscape design experts suggest planting in groups of 3, 5 or 7, with one foot spacing between plants.
- Watering Tips: Water new plants for the first few weeks, and possibly longer if it is very dry.
- Need help picking specific plants or advice on native gardening? Sign up for a [email protected] visit and we can help pick plants for your specific needs! Email Sarah Michehl at [email protected].