Spring 2020 plant orders accepted from March 1-May 4th!
All plants are provided by our local partner, Red Buffalo Nursery in Richmond, Illinois. Plants are split into three categories with individual species chosen by our experts to encourage bloom throughout the season, as well as maximized benefits for local pollinators.
- Spring '20 PICKUP: Plant order pickup will be May 8th from 10am-3:00pm and May 9th from 9am-11am at the TLC Office, 4622 Dean St, Woodstock, IL 60098.
- TLC members receive 10% off their order! Enter MEMBER in the coupon code box at checkout (be sure to hit "enter" after typing in your code, or discount will not be applied). Not sure if you're a member? Call us, 815-337-9502. Become a member now
- Design Tip: Many landscape design experts suggest planting in groups of 3, 5 or 7, with one foot spacing between plants.
- Watering Tips: Water new plants for the first few weeks, and possibly longer if it is very dry.
- Need help picking specific plants or advice on native gardening? Sign up for a [email protected] visit and we can help pick plants for your specific needs! Call Sarah Michehl at 815-337-9502 or email [email protected].