Become an Annual Sponsor
If you are a business or organization that values the natural beauty and rural character of McHenry County and wants to make sure it remains that way, consider becoming an Annual Sponsor! TLC is a non-profit organization that does not receive taxes, but gets its support from individuals, businesses and organizations such as yours. Every dollar raised stays in McHenry County, allowing TLC to preserve more land that would otherwise be at risk of development or continued neglect. Your support makes this work possible!
Thank you to our 2024 sponsors! Know that your contribution is providing a healthier, more beautiful and economically stronger community for all residents – today and forever.
Remember, your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Not quite ready to become a sponsor? Become a TLC Business Member for $250 per year! As a Business Member, you receive recognition on our website and in the programs for our Annual Celebration and Art of the Land events. Business Members also receive:
- Our bi-monthly “Field Notes” newsletter.
- Discounted tickets to the Annual Celebration and two free tickets to the Art of the Land event.
- Invitations to members-only programs.
- Discounts on training opportunities.
- 10% off when you shop our spring and fall sustainability sales – native plants, rain barrels, and composters!
- Recognition in our annual report.
Business Members can participate in our Conservation@Work environmental stewardship program. (This option is already included in the Annual Sponsorship Package.)
Check out some of our valued Annual Business Sponsors below to learn more about them.
TLC Business Members
Annie’s Tree Farm, Woodstock
Countryside Flower Shop, Crystal Lake
Dickson Design Studio, Lake in the Hills